since I don't have enough free time to work on FootballSeeding.com anymore, I've decided to quit. If nobody would like to continue in my work on this website, it will disappear on April 30th. If you have any suggestion, offer or opinion, write me at email@example.com
I've worked on this website for last 8 years and never received any cent. But since I'm not student anymore, it's still harder and harder to live according to the football calendar (to provide you an updates few minutes after the end of the matches). Moreover - since summer 2018 - I intensively work on my another 'free time' project. And as in case of FootballSeeding.com, I do it with love and the attention to detail. But doing two projects at one time + working as a teacher, it was simply too much. So I'm sorry to all fans, but I really can't continue :(
I have already sent money back to all funders, who wanted to support me. I thank you very much for your help anyway! Who knows, maybe we will 'see' each other next year on Steam. If you find there detailed PC strategy / simulator of Mexican drug trafficking organization in English, Spanish and Czech language - well, you will know it's me again ;)
Anyway, thank you all for your support, I hope you have enjoyed your stay here :)
Admin of FootballSeeding.com
29.2.2020 in Prague, Czechia
FootballSeeding.com is a website focused on a club and international football coefficients. On this site you will find, among other things, informations about seedings in UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro and UEFA Nations League, or coefficients of all European clubs, associations and national teams. Content of this web is following:
- Analysis. Special and exclusive FootballSeeding.com' analyses focused on the coefficients, seedings, rankings and more.
- All-time records. All-time coefficient and the coefficients and seedings records since 1999/00.
- Country overview. Country overview shows best results and Country / National rankings charts of all European countries.
- UEFA Country Ranking 201 9/2020 (calculation) - used to determine the number of places allocated to a country in forthcoming CL and EL.
- UEFA Club Ranking 2019/2020 (calculation) - used to determine the seeding of each club in Champions League and Europa League draws.
- Season Review 2019/ 2020 - shows list of all clubs qualified for CL or EL and their results (with emhpasis on Country and Club Ranking details).
- Access List for 2019/2020 - shows allocation of places and starting rounds in Champions and Europa League.
- UEFA Champions League seeding 2019/2020 (Champions League format) - shows Champions League details (with emphasis on seeding).
- UEFA Europa League seeding 2019/2020 (Europa League format) - shows Europa League details (with emphasis on seeding).
- FIFA World Cup seeding 2018. FIFA World Cup seeding shows details about World Cup (with emphasis on seeding).
- UEFA Euro seeding 2020. UEFA Euro seeding shows details about Euro (with emphasis on seeding).
- UEFA Nations League 2018/2019. UEFA Nations League shows details about Nations League (with emphasis on seeding).
- World Ranking FIFA 2018. World Ranking FIFA is used to rank all world national teams for seeding in FIFA World Cup draws.
- National Ranking UEFA 2017 (calculation). National Ranking used to rank European national teams for seeding in UEFA Euro and NL draws.
All mentioned times on FootballSeeding.com are in *Central European Time (unless otherwise stated). For better display on mobiles or tablets, spreadsheets are uploaded as an image. This website is created by non-native speaker of English, so I apologize for any grammatical errors. FootballSeeding.com is creator and owner of following contents: Country Rankings; Club Rankings; Champions League seedings; Europa League seedings; Season Reviews; National Rankings UEFA; World Cup seedings; Euro seedings; Nations League seedings; Country Overview; calendar. Using of any content created and owned by FootballSeeding.com without permission of FootballSeeding.com' representatives is prohibited. You don't need permission, if you use some of our contents as a source of informations, rankings or seedings in your article. In that case, you only must mention www.footballseeding.com (or some subpage) as a source with link. * Examples: Belgrade, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Madrid, Paris, Prague, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna, Warsaw.
FootballSeeding.com will defunct in ...
More info at the homepage of this website.